Tuesday, August 26, 2008

back to school, back to school, to prove to my dad i'm not a fool

ryan ruined my eating life when he introduced me to pho this summer. if you havent had it, i suggest you don't try it, because otherwise its all youre ever going to want to eat. i've eaten it the past 3 days now, and i'm gonna have it again this weekend with teh boo. god damn vietnamese beef noodle soup, you pwn my lyfe.

today was pretty intense, but not too bad. have class from 9am-4:15pm every tuesday/thursday with NO breaks, which kinda sucks, but it went by faster than i had expected. maybe it was just because it was the first day, who knows. all i know is all my professors are completely insane and i kinda like it.

anyways, i got done reading for 2 of my 4 classes tonight which feels pretty good. got all day at work tomorrow and tomorrow night to finish up which is pretty sweet. i'm gonna print out a few things then go to bed...well watch nip tuck then go to bed.

goodnight internet

No comments: