Sunday, September 7, 2008

fl00dz sux

so yesterday morning i woke up to *squish squish* on my carpet
first thought was that i spilled a cup over or something in my sleep, but
as i started walking to my bathroom to get a towel, i soon realized that
my entire carpet AND wood floor were sporting a nice huge puddle.
then i thought, 'o yea arent we supposed to get a hurricane or something?'

so my room flooded. all my wonderful friends came over to help the cause.we ordered about 8 weeks worth of pizza and ate about 5 months worth.ryan even came to help!!! that was nice. im gonna see him 3 weekends in a rownow. yay!

sucks though cuz im kinda kicked out of my room until my carpet dries out
(ryan and eric just took it back to ryan's so it could air dry in the garage)
so i'll be a nomad for the next couple of days. ill probably be over at ryan's
to sleep in their guest room, but im gonna be hangin out here at the
townhouse most of the time.

anyways, this week is gonna be badass. i hope tonights work meeting goes ok.
i just need everything to go on hyper speed to next friday when me and boo
go to the beach!!

aight LAYTUH

No comments: