Monday, December 8, 2008

boyfriend cardigans

i sold my books from LAST spring semester today for a whopping $124! i went and finished christmas shopping for the boyf and got myself a sweater from forever21 because i am impulsive and irresponsible. whatever though!

blah i'm so tired right now. i havent even begun studying for finals yet because my first one isnt until thursday and then i have 2 more next tuesday. boyfriend is coming home this weekend which is good. we might go snowboarding sometime next week. i have more books to sell which means more money.

i want to be 21 and go away somewhere tropical. is that so much to ask!?

**edit**

does it seem at all fair that i, 20 years old and a full time college student working part time at a spa who does NOT live with her parents and pays most of her own bills due to the fact that i am living on my own, offer to pay my own cell phone bill and yet my 23 year old sister, who lives at home and has a full time government job with great pay (especially since she pays for NOTHING) tells me that she does NOT want to pay for her own cell phone bill even though our father may not have a job come one month from now. sometimes i feel like a 50 year old.

/endrant

No comments: