Sunday, December 14, 2008

true life: i am overly compensated in life

i have a confession to make. the boyfriend and i exchanged gifts a whole ohhhhh 13 days early (whoops) and he got me...



A FUCKING 22" FLAT SCREEN TV!!!!*

ummm. when did i ever display behavior that would give me rights to own such a magnificent piece of technology? never, is the answer. i can't believe this shit. AND!!!! to top everything...he has something ELSE he wants to give me on the actual christmas day. WHAT? fucking nuts!

today was pretty awesome as well. i went home to MD to decorate our christmas tree and me and my dad picked up my dog lilly from petco. she also took a 10 pound shit in the middle of the lobby of petco, which was awesome. she really is related to me! (no, i don't take 10 lb shits in the middle of public buildings, but i feel like if i were a dog i would).

then i came home, went over to my boyfriends, and watched this creepy ass movie called "brick" with that kid from 3rd rock from the sun (who i now have a crush on)



right?

1 comment:

So@24 said...

Tell homeboy to cool it.

He's making the rest of us look bad.