Sunday, July 26, 2009

Crap man, I totes forgot about this blog for a while. For a LONG while! Well, it's summer and I just finished up an internship at Reston Hospital. I got in a pretty serious car accident right after my birthday, oh and I'm 21 now! I think that covers most of the highlights of the past months, which I guess is all pretty exciting stuff. Right now I'm watching True Life: I was a fatass or something for the 8th time I'm pretty sure, and I'm doing mass loads of laundry because in the last 3 weeks I went to the Outer Banks twice and just now unpacked. So everything's all sandy and nasty. 

I don't actually have any real cool shit to report right now...still babysitting and hanging with the boyf while he's here. This next year is going to be so crazy...my last year of college! I have to get a big girl job in the spring! Oh!!! And Ashley is engaged to Eric and they're getting married next June -- right after graduation! And I'm a bridesmaid! So much stuff! So much!!

No comments: