Thursday, February 19, 2009

valentines day recap

Hello internet. This past weekend was Valentines Day and it was actually the best one I've ever had! First of all, I got my very first bouquet of roses (!!!) which are BEAUTIFUL and resting peacefully by my TV. Boyfriend also got me 2 boyfriend cardigans that I looove, my favorite movie (Shaun of the Dead) because I lost my DVD somewhere, chocolates, and then the best part of all: he gave me his favorite Dr. Seuss book and wrote me a really sweet letter in the back. Say it with me now: Awwwww....

So it was all in all a very good weekend with a very good boyfriend! I probably won't see him this weekend, but I will the following which shall be grand. This weekend kicks off the month (well -- more like 2 weeks) of 21st birthdays...two of which belong to my roommates! I'm excited that we're all finally turning 21 but it sucks being 20 for 4 more months while half my friends are now going to be 21...oh well.

ANYWAYS. Now lets get back to being cynical! Being a Comm major sometimes can suck majah dick. Every single class is the same, all we learn is that communicating is important in your relationships with people. THAT IS IT. That is what I am told over and over and am paying thousands of dollars to learn. My classes are cool, don't get me wrong, I just wish I had picked a more meaningful major, like biology. Or ART HISTORY! Jk jk.

I really should be focusing on getting an internship but all I want to do is find new excercises that will make my ass look fabulous. Any ideas?

Also...this is a desperate plea to any readers I may have. Does anyone have any suggestions as for what mah boo and me can do over Spring Break? We have a whole week off at the same time and no plans yet...so any suggestions are welcome! Whoever suggests anything shall get a present in the shape of an emoticon penis.

I'll say it in advance: You're welcome.

No comments: