Sunday, February 8, 2009

valentines day.

So this week I got bit with the creative bug (who knew?) and decided to do 2 things I would never, ever intentionally do:

1) Hot glue gun colored yarn around a glass vase (???)
and
2) Upload pictures onto Walmart.com, have them printed out, and actually frame them (!!!)

The second one I actually intended on doing some time LAST year when I went to TJ Maxx and bought 3 colorful frames...which in turn sat on my desk with those default pictures of black & white weddings and little girls in them for an entire year before I actually put pictures in them.

It was weird, I admit, being crafty and shit. But I ended up really liking the outcome of my first vase (two to go!) and the pictures look really nice. It was cool too, because when I was hanging them up, my roommate's boyfriend goes, "These are for you, and not Ryan, right?" And they were...but then Ryan saw them and actually suggested I make him one too! So that will be another addition to his Valentine's Day gift collection. I think I went a little overboard with the presents this year, but it wasn't intentional! I just saw some things I knew he'd like, and I haaaaaaaddddddd to get them!

Plus I actually have money this year, so why not.

Love ya hoes.

No comments: