Thursday, February 5, 2009

fun facts.

So this stupid thing has been going around on Facebook about posting 25 random facts about yourself that no one knows. And everyone always puts like "I have THE BESTTTTT family/friends/boyfriend" and "I love to LAUGH!!!!!" and "I REALLY LIKE BEING HAPPY!" And I'm sitting here like, WOW I NEVER KNEW THAT ABOUT YOU! SYKE!!! Put something interesting if you're gonna even do these things. Your friends aren't reading that and thinking "OMG! THAT WAS SOOOO SWEET OF HER TO GENERALIZE ME INTO HER ENTIRE GROUP OF FRIENDS AND SAY I AM PART OF THE BEST EVER IN THE WORLD!!!" No!! I'd rather laugh at the fact that you threw up on your cat in 3rd grade and tried to put her in the washing machine!

Speaking of facts, here are some about me, because I kind of like these things:

-I go through phases of cleaning my room, working out, dieting, doing my hair a certain way, and wearing certain pieces of clothing. I have never really "stuck" to anything.
-I have a general idea of how I want my life to go, and its definitely going to turn out the way I want.
-I don't know why I can never get to sleep at night at a decent hour, even when the night before I got 5 hours of sleep and no nap during the day. I will not go to bed before 1am.
-Speaking of naps, I don't think there's a "bad" time to nap. For instance, I took one tonight at 8pm and woke up at 10pm. That one was kind of an accident, but I've definitely taken a nap later than that on purpose.
-I used to not be obsessed with shoes whatsoever, but now I'm falling into my mother's shoe shopping patterns.
-When I'm older and have a stable life on my own, I am going to rescue a dog from the animal shelter.
-I love any form of online communication and I want to study that and work with that in my future career.
-When I write things down, 80% of the time I think it sucks.
-I used to have a blog when I was in middle/high school and I think that those posts are some of the funniest things I've ever read (now).
-I love Craigslist.
-I always look at hairstyles/colors like I'm going to do some drastic change and it never happens, THUS, I've had the same haircut for going on 6 years now.
-My mom was diagnosed with skin cancer a few weeks ago, and so I will never go tanning again, but thats okay because I am obsessed with self-tanners anyway.
-I need "me" time everyday for a little bit.
-I'm going to bed now. Gnight!

No comments: