Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thanksgiving

so this weekend went well. hung out with the boyf A LOT which was a nice change of pace. i am now back at my parents house and just hung out with one of my best friends from high school. and guess what i'm watching? A HAUNTING. its like this show is always on when i'm home. its like IT KNOWS.

anywho, i found a new love for my sister's cats the past week or so. they are so fucking cute its sickening. and of course theres LILLYMONSTAA who is always beautiful and stunning and fat as fuck. love my dog.

so i guess thanksgiving is at my dad's parents house this year which is cool but im gonna miss my cousins and stuff. thanksgiving is a big deal to us, yknow? i dont even know if my grandparents are gonna have brocolli cheddar casserole!!! wtf. also, i have a lot of homework/studying to do before i go back to VA on saturday. maaaaaaan.

well, happy thanksgiving and all that.

No comments: