Saturday, November 8, 2008

this just in: modern dance doesn't always suck!

so tonight i went to a dance show (alone...tear tear) at school for my dance class that was actually...extremely awesome. i walked away smiling i think. the troupe was called "hubbard street" from chicago and they were spectacular. i highly recommend them to anyone interested in dance.

anyways this week's been okay. yesterday i hung out with my cousin for a good portion of the day, then went over to a friends house at night. today we had family portraits which came out beautiful, but my family has to create drama out of anything and successfully did so today as well. but its okay, i'm stoaked about these pictures because its been a long time since we had them done (literally--last time i was about 8 years old).

next week is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!1111 i say this because on friday i'm going to see my lover with 4 awesome ladies and fun times will be had all around. i'm starting to get excited about the holidays coming up regardless of the fact that a) i have no money and b) usually holidays induce some sort of suicide talk from multiple members of the family. i mean no big deal right!?!? whatever, i'm pretty sure my family is doing 2...count 'em TWO...thanksgivings that week so i cannot complain. i just need to lose 10 pounds now so that way i can gain that all back plus some on the turkey days ahead.

one more thing. one of my roomates got the sims from her house and brought it home and it has now become more addicting than both crack AND diet coke and thats saying a lot for me and my roomates. because we do crack ALOT.

i definitely wish that i could create my life like i made in the sims. i also love their language. now everytime i leave the house, i just say DAG DAG and A TAUT, NU NU!

ps. i suck, alot.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I think if my roommate ever brought the Sims here, he'd be terrified I'd steal his Mac. : )

Your family is like mine when it comes to family portraits. I was five or six at the most. Even then, it was just me and my sister. None of all of us.

That is a lot of food.

By the by, I tagged for a meme on my blog.