Saturday, January 31, 2009

billz, billz, billz

So call me stupid, call me naive, but whats the big deal with paying a doctor's bill 4 months after your appointment? Geez they were after me like I had KILLED somebody! I just thought it was spam mail!........p.s. jk guys

Anyways, no real news to report. Gonna go to the gym with Gen in a bit and tomorrow is roomie's day out! We're gonna go see Slumdog. And have cheesecake. Good times shall be had!

Oh and I started classes again. So far everything's going pretty well but I can't help but remember every year of my life where school started to suck and well, I know that's inevitable. I'm kind of getting worried about getting an internship this summer because I want to be able to go to the beach and have fun and stuff and I don't really see that happening if I have an internship all summer long. Crap!!

Also, I have now extended my channel love to HGTV as well. I partially blame my boyfriend for this with all those "Flip that House" shows we've watched, but now all I can do is look at my room and try to figure out what I can design on a dime. LOVES IT!

Lates,
E


No comments: