Friday, January 9, 2009

i cleaned my room.

I did it. Not just like, throw all my clothes on my nest chair...I legitimately did laundry, put it away, organized my shoes, fresh sheets, etc. etc. The whole 38 yards if you will. The boyfriend was blown away. Its part of my resolution, ya see? I'm an adult now. I even buy groceries.

I also bought adult clothes today! I bought big girl boots from Victoria's Secret and a big girl faux-leather jacket from Arden B. Both were under $70! You see, big girls find sales and discounts and take action. This is a fact.

Can we talk about how I haven't changed the channel away from the Food Network for at least 2 weeks now? I've missed 2 brand-spankin'-new episodes of Grey's for this. 70% of the time I'm not even completely watching it! I just like having it on in the background. I want Paula Deen's voice echoing through my room at all hours of the day.




She sings me to sleep at night with her disgusting recipes such as "Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread" that no doubt contains 3 cups of butter. I have to hear about how her sons are doing. I need to see how bad her sweater will be. She is my new blanket.

One guy I hate on Food Network is Guy Fieri.



I had a very serious conversation with my boyfriend about whether or not he actually has fans. I do not see how this is possible because bleached hair on a dude + spiked up + JNCO button down t-shirts = douchebag. There's no other way to put it. Apparently he does though, because his website has a merch section. Who knew.

No comments: