Thursday, January 15, 2009

it's still clean.

It's been over a week since I cleaned the shit out of my room and I am proud to report that it has remained clean! Also, I have worked out a lot this week (more than once, that's a lot for me) and my NEW BOOTS CAME IN!!!!! So it's been a pretty happy week for me. Oh, and I also found out that GMU is closing for Inauguration Day which is SICK NASTY! Can we say...4 day weekend? Playa playa playa. Normally I would insert here some kind of empty statement about me trying to get wasted on Monday or something, but a week ago I drank 3...count 'em 3 drinks (that's it) and was barfing ALL night and ALL morning the next day. So now I am suspecting my all my friends and boyfriend for roofie-ing me that night because I refuse to believe I am that big of a lightweight...even though I am literally the size of an American Girl Doll on a good day and could live in Shaq's shoes.

But lets talk Inauguration Day for a second. I really wish I had realized that D.C. would be such a fucking riot in advance because I found out that a lot of really nice places in Florida are giving like 70% off to VA, MD & DC residents for this coming weekend! DAMMIT! That would have been sooo tight. And WAY TO BE George Mason for announcing your closing down..oh I dunno, THE WEEK BEFORE HAND! Who in their right mind has any time to plan to get out of town now? Ive already decided I'm not leaving my house at all on Tuesday...maybe not even my bed. I trust no one because I've seen Northern Virginia drivers at their worst and I don't even want to be near a window with the impending doomsday lurking.

Anyways. Tomorrow I need to run to the Apple store in the mall to see if they can do anything about my dying power cord :( All my Mac people out there say YEAH! This is the 2nd power cord that has bit the dust under my watch. But this one is just dead...not melted. Whatever, apparently I'm still under warranty (uhh, someone in Apple fucked up on that one but I'm not saying anything. My warranty should have been up a year and a half ago) so hopefully its free to fix, whatever it is. I'm hoping its something major and that they're just like "Welp here's a free Macbook Air!"

LYLAS,
E

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Considering how packed I heard DC is going to be I don't blame you for not wanting to leave your house.

As far as the drinking goes, I have the opposite problem. Not sure what it would take to get me drunk and kind of scared to find out.

elyse said...

umm im kind of terrified. i start training as a bartender tonight. ZERO experience. where the heck did you hear you can go to flordia for 70% off!!?! i would have been so down!