Monday, January 5, 2009

new years resolsucksions

Totes off to a great start with 2009. How many blog posts are starting with that exact line? Anyway, I didn't make any "official" specific resolutions, but one great big umbrella of a resolution that covers many specific points and behaviors. I resolve to be a) awesome and b) more of an adult. That means buying more adult-like clothing, cleaning more, cooking for myself more, and getting better grades as well as getting an internship! Basically, be more awesome than I already am. I know right, it's a challenge to top this monster of a gal. But I sure as hell am going to.

I started tonight with my room. I found out that my head sheds a lot of hair. And most of that hair ends up on black clothing. No, its not just because that clothing is darker therefore easier to spot blonde hairs on it...it's science. I have about 4 piles of laundry to finish tonight and then just to unload my car/unpack my Christmas presents and I am officially a woman. Its a fact.

Anyways, babysitting is going great. I got both of them down for at least 45 minutes at the same time today which was sick nasty. I gotta go though because The Secret Life of the American Teenager is on and I'm a 12 year old girl on the inside. BUT NOT FOR LONG!

No comments: