Tuesday, January 20, 2009

yobama

I woke up in time for today's Inauguration festivities at approximately 11:15am. The life of a balla, shot calla. Or maybe just my last day off before work/school proceed to take over my life again, as usual. But anyway, today was not about my sleeping habits nor my problems with being busy...Obama got inaugurated and the world is now OFFICIALLY a better place. I did decide that I hate every person on the news channels who are commenting on EVERYTHING and every move they make (You're included in this, Anderson Cooper). Overall though, today was exciting for that reason alone even though nothing will top election night. I mean, right? I wasn't the only one alone, crying and clapping in my bed. Right?

Anywho, I got work early so this is going to be brief. Can't wait to read all about everything I already saw and heard twice today in tomorrows CNN.com!


No comments: