Monday, October 20, 2008

Hi I'm Chris Hanson with Dateline NBC

I'm a little bit obsessed with "To Catch a Predator." Actually, I'm a little obsessed with any news-u-mentaries (made that up) on NBC, MSNBC, etc. etc. I just watched a show on elderly abuse in nursing homes. Now I'm watching a show about the homeless. Tell me why I love this stuff so much? Seriously. Who is the target audience of these shows? Cuz I eat this shit up like candy! I bet they didn't think this would be popular with the 20 year old college girl crowd, but it IS!...at least in Emilyville.

Ryan really struck gold when he started dating me.

Anyways, the weekend was great. No real news to report, other than I still don't think "Baby Mama" was that good. There was so much potential! I wanted to cheer it on in hopes of it getting better. I did see "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" which was excellent...definitely will see that one again. Other than watching movies all weekend we didn't do too much. Made more potato chips and french fries which was awesome. It was nice kinda doing nothing for a while. I had a bacon, egg and cheese bagel for breakfast this morning. You love reading this.

Oh, I need to make an appointment with an advisor like ASAP, because I went through the classes I need to take still and realized that (unless I'm a complete re-re and am missing something major) I only need like, 6 more classes until I fulfill all the requirements for my major and minor. That doesn't seem right but we'll have to see I suppose. I need an internship.

L8rz

No comments: