Monday, October 27, 2008

a whole new world.

so here i am, midnight on a sunday watching my usual MSNBC crime documentaries and coming up with lots of ideas. today was weird. i definitely thought a lot about what i want to do with my life...like, what i really want to do after college. its hard to think that anything that sounds "fabulous" can be achievable but we shall see what the future holds.

this weekend was pretty fun. ryan came up friday night and we got pho (!!!!!) then went and met up with his parentals for drinks (them) at villa bella's. then we came back to mi casa and watched evil dead (awful) and drank. passed out. woke up. went to maryland to see my folks. came home. drank. repeat (except replace MD with work).

you know what sucks about college? i'm poor. and i'm starting to worry about my dad finding a job. we're all keeping our fingers crossed but its just kind of scary not knowing if he's gonna have a job in january. i'd almost rather him be unemployed than working for the bailout though, but that's just me.

in other news: me and ashley discovered the facebook video feature!!!! and lets just say, we mouthed the words to "a whole new world" to my boyfriend. aaand he broke up with me. sykies!

halloween this week!!! bye.

No comments: