Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my middle name is grace for a reason

i fucked my back up yesterday at work. apparently, hard wax (13 boxes of them) weigh about 1300 pounds, and probably around the 400th lb something in my back went *POP* and it all went down hill from there. i woke up this morning and it wasnt as sharp of a pain as it was immediately afterwards last night, but it does feel like 3 days after an MS-13 gang intiation took place directly on my lower back. that may or may not be due to the fact that i slept for 14 hours last night in the same position.

so now we're dogsitting my roomate's parents dogs (frank and abbie) and both of them were crying (they are in love with her dad who just left) so they are now currently snuggled up on either side of me. pretty sweet. im gonna get all my homework done in the next few hours, maybe do some tanner, clean my room and pack for the weekend me thinks.

frank looks like a grandpa.

1 comment:

Just a girl said...

The only thing they did was give the guys three more months too their sentence. I don't understand their police department.

Thanks for stopping by!