Tuesday, October 28, 2008

smart move, e-dawg

i ate mcdonalds tonight. the week of halloween...in 4 days i literally have to squeeze myself into faux leather leggings and a tight scoop neck top in order to be bad sandy from grease, and i decide its a good time for a #8 southern style chicken sandwich. sometimes i look back on my past actions and seriously worry about whether or not i have the ability to rationalize any situation. its not looking good.

in other news, lauren and i are going to be creating a joint blog soon, so stay tuned for that!

did i mention 4 days until halloween?

**Edit**

OMG...these children have made my life. if this doesn't make you wanna vote, i dont know what will!


also, not to add my 2 cents into EVERYTHING, but i like this much better than the hayden pannetiere ad she did for funnyordie.com where she basically tells mccain voters they are douchebags. (i agree, but i don't think making anyone feeling bad about voting is a good idea!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would write a witty comment, but I now have to go do 9,000 situps in preparation for Halloween. I shouldn't have eaten that quesadilla for lunch. DAAAANG!