Sunday, October 5, 2008

times is hard

this weekend went by pretty fast. i honestly dont remember what i did during the day on friday except eating pho and watching tyra...then that night we went out to PF changs for one of my coworkers birthday! good times were had by all, and after that we went to the frisbee party for a bit. it was cool, but they had skippys and my liver punched me in the face for even looking at it. NO THANKS! we left shortly after.

saturday i went to the bethesda food festival to pick up girl talk tickets from some dood! he had an enormous backpack but was kind enough to tell me how to get the F out of there. i was kind of bummed that it was so early and no one was up to go with me because the food festival looked pretty sweet, lots of vendors and patriotic bands (??) i dunno, but it ruled. when i was on my way back i called my mom to see if she and my sister wanted to meet me over at national harbor to get lunch and shop around. it was soo sweet, except like 80% of its not open yet. but it WILL be sweet! we ate at mccormick and schmitts or whatever its called. i had a chicken salad sandwich that was not very good thankyouverymuch, and my mom got drunk so she ate about 30% of everyones food, including the table next to ours! i kid, but really. they had to leave early though to go to my cousin's quinceanera or something. cool i guess.

in other news, i can NOT believe rupert the teeny tiny bitty dear died. i mean i can believe it because he was like -5 pounds but holy shit, cutest thing ever. if you haven't seen him, click the link below:

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2008/10/01/e-mail-this-to-your-mom-right-now

**edit: i do not know how to make that link clickable, so just copy & paste it into your browser. shut up and do it!

so this week i have 2 midterms on tuesday and 2 projects due thursday...this is NOT going to be a happy week for emily! butt saturday night is the girltalk show in baltimore with my sexy sexy boyfriend whom i havent seen in 3 years :( womp womppppp aight laters

No comments: